Hello hello and happy September everyone! It’s the month I was born in plus it marks official advent of fall season, so I am double happy. Yay! Speaking of fall, autumn has arrived in many parts of the world already. Yours too? Well, we are still seeing some late monsoon days here in Lahore, and I’m ALMOST hanging out of the window looking for official signs of fall… if any! But the good news is that many Autumn/Winter collections in design and fashion are out and I tell you they have loads and loads full of inspiration. There are lots of pretty tones of grey color in them. Yes, I’m thinking grey these days because paired up with the right tone of a bright color and in right amount, it can create both warm and cool look in a space. What can I say, it just goes about with every color…its grey!
So, without further delay, here are this month’s grey-ish Etsy faves!
1. Express Gratitude pillow cover: A perfect little thing to sit by your side on a beautiful Sunday with a book and a coffee in a cozy corner. Is there anything to be more grateful for?! I guess there are many…gratitude is something that should never end…
2. Confetti zipper Pouch: This cute little pouch is so perfect and handy to carry little things for the day.
3. Mini photos: What a pretty way to add fine art, quotes and not to mention photography in your home office, in the kids’ room or maybe in kitchen by the refrigerator, right?! This looks so amazing. I loved the idea of hanging photographs with a string.
4. Ikat nesting bowls: I am a huge fan of green, in fact grey-ish tones of green. What can I say, they calm me down. And my current obsession for ceramics made me fall in love with these nesting bowls. They would look so beautiful on a breakfast table with yummy dips or porridge in them. Any temptations?!
5. Sterling silver bangle: Simple and elegant as is! It can go with any day dress on any September morning.
6. Porcelain candle holder: These pretty candle holders with uneven thin lines on them look so amazing. They will give such a fresh and modern look when lit up.
7. Let it be banner: Isn’t that true, right? It’s a cute way to remind of little things in life that are best the way they are. They only need to be accepted as is…
8. Driftwood Pencils: I always prefer using a pencil over a pen when I’m working. It’s pointlessly crazy, I know but it’s true. And that makes these driftwood pencils a latest favorite for me.