Its one of those super lazy days when it’s cold and dry outside, and the day seems longer than ever and most of all it’s boring. BIG TIME! You know what’s the best thing to do when you don’t feel like going out for a walk, or watching TV, or maybe even not in the mood of picking up a good read…? It’s going for shopping. No. Window shopping. Yes. Or maybe virtual window shopping to be precise.
Whenever you’re looking for a new wave of inspiration for yourself and/or for the home, Etsy always gets you covered and that happens to be one must-go-to spot for me. With all those super creative artists and curators keep coming up with mouth watering products, how can you stop adoring so many things and cut short your faves. Always fresh and new beautiful things and lots and lots of new ideas. So, I took a tour and most randomly gathered a few – just a few goodies that I am heart-ing at the moment. Thought I might update my wish-list.
1. I so loved the soothing color of these blue porcelain cups. They could serve as pretty good multi-taskers I suppose. Serve yourself with a handful of almonds or enjoy your favorite dip with a snack. Or even make yourself a cup of green tea like the traditional Peshawari qehwa. You can also make candles in them! See…so many ideas already popping up.
2. This chunky warm hooded scarf is a must have for the winter. Go stylish girl! The color itself is so warm and cozy let alone the texture and design. I’d love to go out for a walk after dinner in this.
3. Did I ever tell you that I am a die hard fan of houseplants. (Nope). Well, I seem to be developing the crush lately. Any place that has plant(s) other than being beautifully decorated catches my eye instantly. I am also planning to place a few in my own sweet home too. But for the moment, I adore this little planter…bright and happy.
4. I am falling for these beautiful geometric prints at the moment. They can add a warm and cozy look to a kitchen corner or a living room maybe. And not to mention how adorable they would look in a nursery.
5. I am one of those old fashioned paper-and-pen kind of a person and despite of all those technology based calendars and memos, I can always use a manual planner and a desk calendar for my home office; and that too when it is so adorable. Think these kind of accessories always make a space more lively and beautiful.
6. I was looking for some gorgeous tea towels for quite some time and I spotted these. Aren’t they amazingly beautiful and timeless? I always find khaki napkins and rings elegant and sophisticated residing beautifully on a table.
7. How about a nice and warm relaxing soapy bath after the day’s work. I could use that right now. And lemongrass…I totally second the idea.
8. Keep updating your jewelry collection…that’s one thing every woman does. Whenever she spots a nice piece of ornament, she can’t resist the temptation of ownership. Something like this happened to me when I saw this gorgeous necklace. So simple and cute. And I equally love the chain too.
So, that’s about it. What does your wish-list look like these days? Do share. Happy December everyone. And keep warm and safe.